Upcoming works for the next month include:
- Ground level suspended slab and loading dock slab on ground complete;
- Townhouse ground level and suspended slabs complete;
- Mezzanine slabs complete;
- Level 1 suspended slab progressing;
- Vertical structural elements and services penetrations completed as slabs progress.
More concrete slabs are going down! Basement is being completed
10.02.2021 Bulk earthworks almost complete
13.01.2021 Concrete poured!
BGC have poured 300m3 of concrete last week which was pad and raft footings. This week we have poured approximately 160m3 so far and have a further pour of 140m3 on Thursday. This is pad and raft footings as well as some columns.
20.12.2020 Cranes are up!
20.11.2020 Display Suite Open
Display Suite has been moved and open for viewing this weekend 2:30pm to 3:30pm.
13.11.2020 Excavation is Underway!
Bulk excavation has begun and the Display Suite will be moved next week to make way for site works.
29.10.2020 Construction Commenced!
Construction has commenced at Shenton Quarter! The turning of soil event occurred with the whole team – Iris Residential, Primewest, BGC Construction, DevelopmentWA, Cameron Chisholm Nicol and Minister for Land Ben Wyatt to mark this exciting occasion!